WELCOME TO THE
VILLAGE OF GLENWILLOW
HONORING THE PAST · WELCOMING THE FUTURE
The Village of Glenwillow is a unique community located in the southeastern part of Cuyahoga County. The Village blends its history together with modern housing stock and industrial and commercial industries. Glenwillow’s history began over 100 years ago with the relocation of the Austin Powder Company from the City of Cleveland. In the last 30 years, the Village has installed all utilities and infrastructure for residential growth as well as industrial development. Today, while the population is approximately 1,000, the workforce population exceeds 7,000 within the over 80 businesses who call Glenwillow home. Residents may take advantage of perks and special opportunities only found in a small community such as this. This website will give you a good understanding of what we are all about.
- Current Newsletter Spring Special Edition 2021
- All visitors entering any Village building must wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Attorney General Dave Yost warns of Scams during this challenging and unprecedented time
- For the latest news and information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC Website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or the Board of Health at www.ccbh.net
- Message from the CDC-Stop Germs
CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROGRAMS FOR RESIDENTS
- Transportation is provided for seniors who are at least 60 years of age
- Tired of unwanted Solicitors? Sign up for the Do Not Knock Program at www.blocktheknock.com
- Community Garage Sale Saturday August 7th. Call 440-232-8788 if you would like to participate!
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day. August 7th
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|October 31, 2021||November 1, 2021||November 2, 2021||November 3, 2021||November 4, 2021||November 5, 2021||November 6, 2021|
|November 7, 2021||November 8, 2021||November 9, 2021||November 10, 2021||November 11, 2021||November 12, 2021||November 13, 2021|
|November 14, 2021||November 15, 2021||November 16, 2021||November 17, 2021||November 18, 2021||November 19, 2021||November 20, 2021|
|November 21, 2021||November 22, 2021||November 23, 2021||November 24, 2021||November 25, 2021||November 26, 2021||November 27, 2021|
|November 28, 2021||November 29, 2021||November 30, 2021||December 1, 2021||December 2, 2021||December 3, 2021||December 4, 2021|
July 7, 2021
July 21, 2021
August 4, 2021
August 7, 2021
- Do Your Part to Protect Clean Water in Tinker’s Creek (PDF)
- Healthy Trees for a Healthy Watershed
- I saw a sign…Tinker’s Creek Watershed Sign that Is!
- Springtime Tips for Healthy Soil
- Help Local Streams: Protect Riparian Zones
- Plan This Winter to Improve Tinkers Creek Next Spring
- Spring tips for your lawn
- January -March Lawn Tips
- COVID-19 Update What you need to know about COVID-19-For the latest news and information please vist the CDC Website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or the Board of Health at www.ccbh.net
- Step by Step Sanitary Sewer Connection
- NEW Building Department hours 9AM -12PM Monday Through Thursday -Call Building Department for appointments outside of these times 440-232-4380
- NOACA Award –Village receives $1,369,288 in funding for Broadway Richmond Intersection
- The Village received a grant in the amount of $417,000 from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for the Tinker’s Creek Trail Phase II.
Map of Proposed Trail Phase II
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health Coronavirus Update-COVID-19