WELCOME TO THE
VILLAGE OF GLENWILLOW
HONORING THE PAST · WELCOMING THE FUTURE
The Village of Glenwillow is a unique community located in the southeastern part of Cuyahoga County. The Village blends its history together with modern housing stock and industrial and commercial industries. Glenwillow’s history began over 100 years ago with the relocation of the Austin Powder Company from the City of Cleveland. In the last 30 years, the Village has installed all utilities and infrastructure for residential growth as well as industrial development. Today, while the population is approximately 1,000, the workforce population exceeds 7,000 within the over 80 businesses who call Glenwillow home. Residents may take advantage of perks and special opportunities only found in a small community such as this. This website will give you a good understanding of what we are all about.
ZOOM Council Meeting July 1st 7:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting Click the link
Meeting ID: 860 0200 8799
Dial by your location
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb4Lwtk7zJ
Oakwood Fire Department will begin flushing Fire Hydrants June 1st. Flushing may cause a temporary discoloration of tap water. Should this happen, simply run cold water until the lines clear.
- Important Message regarding Trash pickup effective Monday April 27th–Republic Services NEW Trash Pickup Guidelines
- Dear Residents – A message from the Mayor
- Glenwillow Village Hall and Building Department are currently closed to the public for the well-being of residents, village employees and visitors. Staff employees are still available by calling 440 232-8788 if you need assistance or to answer questions. If you need Police assistance please call 440-349-1234 or in an emergency dial 911.
- Attorney General Dave Yost warns of Scams during this challenging and unprecedented time
- Notice from First Energy During Corona Virus Health Emergency
- COVID-19 Update What you need to know about COVID-19-For the latest news and information please visit the CDC Website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or the Board of Health at www.ccbh.net
- Message to Residents from Mayor Cegelka–Letter to Residents
- Message from the CDC-Stop Germs
CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROGRAMS FOR RESIDENTS
- Transportation is provided for seniors who are at least 60 years of age
- Tired of unwanted Solicitors? Sign up for the Do Not Knock Program at www.blocktheknock.com
- Branch Chipping to take place stating in May-Branch Chipping
- Do Your Part to Protect Clean Water in Tinker’s Creek (PDF)
- Healthy Trees for a Healthy Watershed
- I saw a sign…Tinker’s Creek Watershed Sign that Is!
- Springtime Tips for Healthy Soil
- Help Local Streams: Protect Riparian Zones
- Plan This Winter to Improve Tinkers Creek Next Spring
- Spring tips for your lawn
- January -March Lawn Tips
- COVID-19 Update What you need to know about COVID-19-For the latest news and information please vist the CDC Website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or the Board of Health at www.ccbh.net
- NEW COUNCIL MEETING TIME 7:00 PM
- Step by Step Sanitary Sewer Connection
- NEW Building Department hours 9AM -12PM Monday Through Thursday -Call Building Department for appointments outside of these times 440-232-4380
- 2020 census jobs
- NOACA Award –Village receives $1,369,288 in funding for Broadway Richmond Intersection
- The Village received a grant in the amount of $417,000 from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for the Tinker’s Creek Trail Phase II.
Map of Proposed Trail Phase II
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health Coronavirus Update-COVID-19