Household Hazardous Waste Collection
August 8, 2020 –
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION DAY
SATURDAY AUGUST 8th 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
The Village will be holding a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day on Saturday, August 8th.
This event is an opportunity to dispose of household materials that are not to be disposed of with your regular rubbish collection.
Below is a list of material that will be accepted and not accepted at this collection.
Please bring all items you would like disposed of to 29555 Pettibone Road between 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
For more information please contact Service Director Sam Scaffide at 440-232-8788 Ext. 116
or email: email@example.com
or Daryl Schultz at 440-232-8788- Ext 119
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are a Senior Citizen and need help in disposing of your Hazardous Waste, please contact the Service Department
Household material accepted
- Oil or solvent-based paint
sealers, primers, or coatings (aerosols or liquids)
- Varnishes, polyurethanes, shellacs
- Paint thinner, mineral spirits, turpentine
- Pesticides, herbicides,
- Caustic household cleaners
- Pool chemicals
- Automotive fluids, motor oil,
- car batteries
- Adhesives, roof tar, driveway sealer\
- Kerosene, gasoline, lighter fluid
Materials NOT accepted at this collection
- Latex paint
- Explosives, gun powder, ammunition, flares
- Medical waste, pharmaceuticals, medicine, sharps
- Radioactive waste (i.e. smoke detectors)
- Business or commercial waste
(To dispose of these materials please contact Sam Scaffide or Daryl Schultz)