HERITAGE HOME PROGRAM
- Site visits to the property to answer home repair, improvement and maintenance questions.
- Advice about increasing energy efficiency.
- Contractor Resources
- Evaluation of contractor bids and estimates.
Qualified homeowners also have the option of obtaining a low-interest, fixed-rate Heritage Home Program loan, with rates as low as 1.4% for up to 10 years! There are no maximum income restrictions. The owner just needs to have good credit and sufficient equity in the home to support the loan. There are no points involved with the Heritage Home Program loan and the interest is tax deductible! Eligible Projects include:
- Exterior and interior painting
- Kitchen and bath improvements
- Compatible additions
- Roof repair and replacement
- Basement waterproofing
- Window repair
- Masonry repair
- HVAC upgrades
- And much, much more!
The Heritage Home Program loan is available for owners of residential properties of three units or less, regardless of whether the owner resides at the property. Homeowners receive custom construction specifications for exterior projects and Heritage Home Program staff is available from project start to finish! Learn more or get started by contacting the Heritage Program.