WELCOME TO THE
VILLAGE OF GLENWILLOW
HONORING THE PAST · WELCOMING THE FUTURE
The Village of Glenwillow is a unique community located in the southeastern part of Cuyahoga County. The Village blends its history together with modern housing stock and industrial and commercial industries. Glenwillow’s history began over 100 years ago with the relocation of the Austin Powder Company from the City of Cleveland. In the last 30 years, the Village has installed all utilities and infrastructure for residential growth as well as industrial development. Today, while the population is approximately 1,000, the workforce population exceeds 7,000 within the over 80 businesses who call Glenwillow home. Residents may take advantage of perks and special opportunities only found in a small community such as this. This website will give you a good understanding of what we are all about.
- For the latest news and information on COVID-19 please visit the CDC Website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or the Board of Health at www.ccbh.net
CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROGRAMS FOR RESIDENTS
- Curbside Branch Chipping to begin the third Monday in April.
- Transportation is provided for seniors who are at least 60 years of age
- Tired of unwanted Solicitors? Sign up for the Do Not Knock Program at www.blocktheknock.com
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Week of Oct 17th
|October 17, 2021||October 18, 2021||October 19, 2021||October 20, 2021(1 event)||October 21, 2021||October 22, 2021||October 23, 2021|
May 18, 2022
May 30, 2022
June 1, 2022
TAKE ME BACK
A "horn bands rock" tribute to Chicago and other great hits of the music of the 70's!
June 12, 2022
- Step by Step Sanitary Sewer Connection
- NEW Building Department hours 9AM -12PM Monday Through Thursday -Call Building Department for appointments outside of these times 440-232-4380
- NOACA Award –Village receives $1,369,288 in funding for Broadway Richmond Intersection
- The Village received a grant in the amount of $417,000 from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for the Tinker’s Creek Trail Phase II.
Map of Proposed Trail Phase II