Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
The Village will be holding a Household Hazardous Waste
Collection Day on Saturday, May 13th.
This event is an opportunity to dispose of household materials that are not to be disposed of with your regular rubbish collection.
Below is a list of material that will be accepted and not accepted at this collection.
Please bring all items you would like disposed of to 29555 Pettibone Road
between 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
For more information please contact Service Director Sam Scaffide at:
or Daryl Schultz at:
* If you are a Senior Citizen and need help in disposing of your Hazardous Waste, please contact the Service Department
- Oil or solvent-based paint,
- Varnishes, polyurethanes,
- Paint thinner, mineral spirits,
- Pesticides, herbicides,
- Caustic household cleaners
- Pool chemicals
- Automotive fluids, motor oil,
- Adhesives, roof tar, driveway sealer
- Kerosene, gasoline, lighter fluid
sealers, primers, or coatings (aerosols or liquids)
Materials NOT accepted
at this collection
- Latex paint
- Explosives, gun powder,
- Medical waste,
pharmaceuticals, medicine, sharps
- Radioactive waste
- Business or commercial waste
(i.e. smoke detectors)
(To dispose of these materials please contact Sam Scaffide or Daryl Schultz)