Transportation is provided for seniors who are at least 60 years of age
Transportation is provided for Glenwillow seniors who are at least 60 years of age and adults with disabilities by Senior Transportation Connection. Transportation is available for medical appointments (except following a surgical procedure), routine errands, recreation, religious and social events.
To register, contact Lori at Village Hall at 440-232-8788 or the Senior Transportation Connectionat 800.983.4782
- Transportation is available Monday through Friday with pick-up times from 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m. Travel may be to locations within a 25 miles toward Cuyahoga County, and limited locations in Aurora, Geauga, Lake and Summit Counties.
- Costs are:
- $3.00 each way for distances less than ten (10) miles.
- $4.00 each way for distances greater than ten (10) miles but less than fifteen (15) miles.
- $5.00 each way for distances greater than fifteen (15) miles.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to medical appointments. Reservations must be made prior to 12 noon and at least 72 business hours in advance of your travel date, by calling the Call Center at 800-983-4782 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. An after- hours message line is available for cancellations. Rides can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance. Please have the complete address and phone number of your destination when scheduling your ride.
- Cancellations are required no later than 7 a.m. on the day of the trip.
- Contact the Call Center as soon as possible if you finish your appointment earlier than expected or are aware that you will be later than planned.
- The driver provides door-to-door, elbow to elbow assistance and is not permitted to cross the threshold of the resident’s home.
- If assistance is needed, an adult companion may accompany the rider, but must be registered..
- The driver may assist with a limited number (5) of light packages.