The Village of Glenwillow is very interested in helping businesses located to our community. The Village, though small in size, has lots to offer. The Village offers:
- Many parcels of currently vacant land for your customized building including several very large parcels;
- A very supportive government;
- Plentiful labor workforce in the immediate area;
- Strategically located nearby interstate system;
- Low real estate taxes;
- Tax incentives such as Community Reinvestment and Tax Increment Financing;
- Foreign Trade Zoning status available; and
- Easy accessible to Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown markets.
New Facilities and/or Vacant Land
Currently, there are three major industrial parks available for new construction in the Village.
|Diamond Parkway by Geis Construction Company
For more information, contact Greg Geis at:
Click on property images to enlarge.
|Emerald Valley by First Industrial Properties
For more information, contact:
|Emerald Parkway by Premier Development Company
For more information, contact, Spencer Pisczak:
Existing Industrial Facilities
Glenwillow has many existing industrial facilities of all sizes. These facilities are available for re-development and may be eligible for tax incentives as well. Many of these facilities are located on Bond Street, a street with recent improvements to handle truck traffic of all types. All utilities are also available in this area.
For more information on these properties, please contact the developers directly or Mayor Cegelka at 440-232-8788. Mayor Cegelka will be happy to assemble his Economic Development Team to offer your company the best incentive package available.
“The Village of Glenwillow welcomes an opportunity to help your company reach its success by becoming part of our community. Give us a look, you will be pleasantly surprised.”
Mark Cegelka, Mayor